逕啟者：鑑於 2019 冠狀病毒病第五波疫情極為嚴峻，行政長官在 2022 年 2 月 22 日宣布政府會調整學校本學年的暑假（下稱特別假期）安排，將原本在 7、8 月的假期提前至 3、4 月。現將相關安排闡述如下︰
- 特別假期將由 2022 年 3 月14日開始至學校原定復活節假期結束 4月24日為止，而本學年最後一個上課日為 2022 年 8 月 5 日。
- 本學年終結日為 2022 年 8 月 31 日，2022/23 學年的首天將為 2022 年 9 月 1 日。
- 在疫情轉趨緩和及在可行情況下，學校將於原定的復活節假期後恢復上課。小學預計會先行恢復面授課堂。至於中學方面，為確保香港中學文憑考試能順利進行，面授課堂將不早於香港中學文憑考試核心科目考試結束後（即不早於 4 月 29 日）恢復。
Re: Arrangement of Special Vacation in 2021/22 School Year
Since Hong Kong’s fifth wave of COVID-19 epidemic is very severe, the Chief Executive announced on 22 February 2022 that the Government will adjust the summer vacation arrangement of all schools in the current school year by bringing forward the holidays from July / August to March / April (hereafter referred to as the special vacation). The relevant details of the arrangement are elaborated as follows:
1. Swapping of Vacation:
- The special vacation will start from 14 March 2022 to 24 April 2022, the last day of the Easter holiday. The last school day in the current school year is 5 August 2022.
- The last day of current school year is 31 August 2022. The first school day of the 2022/23 school year will be 1 September 2022.
- If the epidemic has subsided and the situation allows, classes will be resumed after the end of the Easter holiday as originally scheduled by schools. Primary classes are expected to resume face-to-face classes first. For secondary classes, in order to ensure that the HKDSE examinations will proceed smoothly, face-to-face lessons will not be resumed earlier than the completion of the examinations of all HKDSE core subjects, i.e. not earlier than 29 April 2022.
- The revised school calendar approved by the Education Bureau will be released through class teachers or the school website.
2. Teaching and Therapy Arrangements: During special vacation, no lessons or therapy sessions conducted face-to-face or online will be arranged.
3. Fee Arrangement: Non-boarders are exempted from paying school bus fee for March and April 2022.
4. During special vacation and compulsory universal testing, non-boarders and 5-day boarders should not go back to school unless they are back for vaccination or testing. If individual parents, due to special circumstances, have a genuine need to send their children back to school, they should contact and liaise with the schools in advance for any possible assistance.
5. We will keep the school campus clean and hygienic all the time, arrange professional cleaning company for disinfectant coating and strictly observe the health measures for future face-to-face classes.
6. All the school, boarding section and parent face-to-face activities, school and dormitory visits scheduled to be held during this period will be cancelled or postponed.
7. During this period, parents please pay close attention to the physical and mental health of their children and take anti- epidemic measures. Students should avoid going to crowded places with poor ventilation. Students should maintain a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and take adequate rest in order to strengthen their immunity. If students are feeling unwell (even the symptoms are very mild), they must not return to school and should seek medical advice promptly so as to receive appropriate diagnoses and treatments. If students have a preliminary or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the rapid test or sampling test, please notify the school nurse so that the school can follow up or provide assistance.
8. For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit the website of the Centre for Health Protection at https://www.chp.gov.hk/en/features/102465.html.