English (Ordinary Curriculum)
1. Extend students’knowledge of other cultures and arouse students’interest in learning English;
2. Enable students to study and work in the English medium.
1. Organise a variety of English activities to arouse students’ interest in learning English;
2. Develop students’ reading, writing, listening and speaking skills so that they can use English to communicate and acquire knowledge;
3. Refine the Senior Secondary curriculum.
Practical English (Curriculum for students with intellectual disability)
1. Arouse students’ motivation in learning and using English;
2. Familiarize students with words and expressions frequently used in everyday situations;
3. Equip students with skills for communicating at the basic level.
1. Organize activities to boost students’ interest in learning and confidence in using English;
2. Teach words and expressions related to students’ experiences to facilitate knowledge build-up;
3. Coach students in the acquisition of basic skills for everyday communication;
4. Revise the school-based curriculum to enhance the effectiveness of teaching and learning.
|Environmental Protection Program|